Thursday, July 1, 2010

Reflections

At the end of this project, I have learnt more about personal hygiene and cleaning and sanitation. After researching, I know the importance of having good personal hygiene and how it is related to many illnesses and problems caused by food handlers with poor personal hygiene. I also learnt the suitable types and of cleaning agents and its proper usage. The importance of cleaning and sanitation of the work area, to kill bacteria and all that cannot be seen with the naked eye. Knowing all these, I am able to apply these practices into my daily schedule of working in the kitchen and am able to prevent many problems from occurring.
Although the blog is not very in depth as compared to what the other groups that have done with their blogs, I feel that this blog teaches you the basics of knowing what one should and should not do and the methods of doing things. The blog can be further improved on with more details added onto what we issues we have raised.
- Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment